Office 2021 Professional Plus is here, and it comes with a slew of new capabilities that will astound you as they work together to make your tasks easier, faster, and your productivity higher.
Office 2021 Professional Plus is finally here, and it includes an array of innovative capabilities that will undoubtedly help you accomplish your tasks and improve your performance. The pack includes Excel 2021 capabilities such as XMATCH and LET, as well as Access 2021's Date/Time Extended data type feature, and the ability to manage elements on your slides in PowerPoint 2021. Let us take a closer look at the characteristics of Office 2021 Professional Plus; the suite you require to succeed.
Features of Office 2021 Professional Plus 1PC :
- Xmatch and LET Functions in Excel 2021
Excel' 2021s XMATCH function enables you to search an array/range of cells for a specified item and provides the item's relative position. XMATCH can also assist you in returning a value from an array. The LET function, on the other hand, assigns names to calculation results in order to keep intermediate calculations, values, or defining names within a formula.
- Date/Time Extended Data Type in Access 2021
Access 2021 has an up to date Date/Time records kind to boost syntax compatibility with SQL and boom accuracy and stage of element in information that embody dates and times. Microsoft enforced the SQL DateTime2 records kind into Access 2021. Once you import or hyperlink Access records to SQL Server, you`ll systematically map an Access Date/Time Extended discipline to a SQL Server datetime2 column.
- Arrange Elements on Your Slides in PowerPoint 2021
Some people with visual impairments face troubles to read the info showcased within the slides. This is often when the power to manage elements on your slides comes in handy because it enables you to pick out elements in screen-reading order and rearrange them as necessary which allows you to speak your message effectively. Thanks to this feature of PowerPoint 2021, individuals with visual disabilities can now use a screen reader to read the data on the slide.
How to activate the Office 2021 Professional Plus:
1. Please download the .img file with this Official Download Link >>.
2. Unzip the img. file with software such as WinZip.
3. Click on the setup laucher in the unzipped folder.
4. Follow the instructions to finish the installation.
5. Run any Office App and redeem the key to activate Office 2021 Pro Plus.
System Requirements of Office 2021 Professional Plus:
- Operating System: Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2019/2021, Apple is not supported.
- CPU: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 2 GB.
- Storage: 3 GB.
- Graphics Card: DirectX 10 or higher.
- Display: 1280 x 800 or higher.
- Other: Internet connection.
Windows 11 is the first major Windows release since 2015. On the basis of its predecessor, Windows 11 has improved the user interface to follow Microsoft's new Fluent Design guidelines. The redesign focuses on ease of use and flexibility, and along with new productivity and social features, as well as security and accessibility updates, which solves some of the shortcomings of Windows 10.
The Microsoft Store, which serves as a unified storefront for apps and other content, is also redesigned in Windows 11. Microsoft now allows developers to distribute Win32, progressive web applications, and other packaging technologies in the Microsoft Store, alongside the standard Universal Windows Platform apps.
New Features of Windows 11 Professional:
- Productive from the start
Improve your focus with a simpler, more intuitive experience and effortless navigation. Get things done with fewer steps using the refreshed Start, Taskbar, and Navigation Center.
- Snap groups remembers your layout
Snap the apps you need into a group and seamlessly return to it even when you open another app or dock and undock your monitor.
- Smarter collaboration with Teams
Have effective online meetings by sharing files and muting/unmuting right from your taskbar. Intelligent noise cancelling and blur keep the background in the background. You can mute and unmute your mic directly from your taskbar without having to find and click on your meetings app. And instantly share any app or window directly from your taskbar in online meetings.
- Consistent for IT
App compatibility and cloud management make adoption easy. Built on the consistent and compatible Windows 10 foundation, Windows 11 can be managed with your familiar tools and processes.
- Powerhouse protection out-of-the-box
Modern threats require modern security with a strong alignment between hardware and software to help keep data safe and devices protected. Secure from the start, Windows 11 offers protection right out of the box with powerful, built-in hardware-based security. New Windows 11 devices come with build-in security including hardware isolation, encryption, and malware protection.And deploy, secure, and manage remote PCs through the cloud, in compliance with your company’s policies.
How to Activate Windows 11 Professional:
1. Download Windows 11 Pro from official website: Link Here
2. Install Win 11 Pro
3. Click on "Start"
4. Open "Settings"
5. Click on "System".
6. Find a message from the right section: “Windows isn’t activated”, and click the Activate now button.
7.Under the Change product key section and click "Change".
8. Type the activation code sent to you after purchase.
9. Click "Next", Windows will begin the activation task.
System Requirements of Windows 11 Professional:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB).
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device. Note: extra space may be required to enable specific features, and download updates
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
- Internet connection: Required for updates.