Office 2016 Pro Plus 2016 key is aimed primarily at companies and meets even the highest expectations. When you buy Office 2016 Pro Plus key, you will get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access and Skype for Business.
You will have experiences as follows when you buy Office 2016 Pro Plus:
Office 2016 Pro meets all the requirements that are placed on an extensive office software. Whether you create form letters, manage figures and tables, design presentations, create databases or want to organize your eMails - your professional or private projects can be done with the Office applications in no time.
Easy file sharing.
Improved user interface and products.
Addition of new themes.
Formatting even quicker.
Grammar checker is also improved and quicker in comparison to the previous release.
Higher DPI support up to 300% for your documents to look clearer.
How to use:
Step 1: Go to setup.office.com
Step 2: Sign in with your MS account. Please create one if you don't have. Remember this account so that you can install or reinstall Office later, without a product key.
Step 3: Enter your Office product key, without hyphens.
Step 4: Finish the redemption process by following the prompts.
System Requirements of Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus:
- Computer and processor: 1 Ghz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 800 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
Windows 11 is the first major Windows release since 2015. On the basis of its predecessor, Windows 11 has improved the user interface to follow Microsoft's new Fluent Design guidelines. The redesign focuses on ease of use and flexibility, and along with new productivity and social features, as well as security and accessibility updates, which solves some of the shortcomings of Windows 10.
The Microsoft Store, which serves as a unified storefront for apps and other content, is also redesigned in Windows 11. Microsoft now allows developers to distribute Win32, progressive web applications, and other packaging technologies in the Microsoft Store, alongside the standard Universal Windows Platform apps.
New Features of Windows 11 Professional:
- Productive from the start
Improve your focus with a simpler, more intuitive experience and effortless navigation. Get things done with fewer steps using the refreshed Start, Taskbar, and Navigation Center.
- Snap groups remembers your layout
Snap the apps you need into a group and seamlessly return to it even when you open another app or dock and undock your monitor.
- Smarter collaboration with Teams
Have effective online meetings by sharing files and muting/unmuting right from your taskbar. Intelligent noise cancelling and blur keep the background in the background. You can mute and unmute your mic directly from your taskbar without having to find and click on your meetings app. And instantly share any app or window directly from your taskbar in online meetings.
- Consistent for IT
App compatibility and cloud management make adoption easy. Built on the consistent and compatible Windows 10 foundation, Windows 11 can be managed with your familiar tools and processes.
- Powerhouse protection out-of-the-box
Modern threats require modern security with a strong alignment between hardware and software to help keep data safe and devices protected. Secure from the start, Windows 11 offers protection right out of the box with powerful, built-in hardware-based security. New Windows 11 devices come with build-in security including hardware isolation, encryption, and malware protection.And deploy, secure, and manage remote PCs through the cloud, in compliance with your company’s policies.
How to Activate Windows 11 Professional?
1. Download Windows 11 Pro from official website: Link Here
2. Install Win 11 Pro
3. Click on "Start"
4. Open "Settings"
5. Click on "System".
6. Find a message from the right section: “Windows isn’t activated”, and click the Activate now button.
7.Under the Change product key section and click "Change".
8. Type the activation code sent to you after purchase.
9. Click "Next", Windows will begin the activation task.
System Requirements of Windows 11 Pro:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB).
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device. Note: extra space may be required to enable specific features, and download updates
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
- Internet connection: Required for updates.