Microsoft’s Project Professional 2021 is a task administration software. Its initial release was all the way back in 1984, meaning that the software has been through many changes and re-branding since it was first introduced to the public eye. Project was Microsoft’s third application that is primarily created for Windows. It didn’t take a long time for it to skyrocket and claim an important spot when it comes to PC-based project management. Its most known uses include easy project management when constructing plans, distributing and assigning different assets to projects, creating financial plans, and managing workloads
Project Professional 2021 enables you to work together with others to effectively begin and convey your projects. It incorporates every one of the highlights from Project Standard, in addition to enhanced collaboration tools, asset administration, SharePoint task synchronization, or to submit timesheets.
Pre-built templates help you get your project started on the right track
• Sync with Project Online and Project Server
• Submit timesheets to capture time spent on project and non-project work
• Run what-if scenarios to make the most of your task assignments • Auto-populate start and end dates based on dependencies
• Visually represent complex schedules with built-in multiple timelines
• Licensed for 1 PC
• Supports Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) and is compatible with Office LTSC and Office 2021
How to use Project Professional 2021 Key：
Step 1: Copy the download link that we send you via eMail into Internet Browser.
Step 2: Download the software installation folder.
Step 3: Use the Setup Launcher in the folder and install Project Professional 2021.
Step 4: Enter the card number and activate it, you can use it normally.